Apply for a Zales Credit Card to earn rewards at the Zales Stores. The card can help you finance jewelry for the wedding season. Are you willing to get a diamond gift for your loved one but worried about the price? If ‘Yes’ the Zales credit card is the best option to get the desired items financed.
The credit card is issued by the Comenity Bank for customers who love shopping at the Zales. It can be used at the Zales retail outlets as well as the online store. To get approved for the card you must have a fair score. Usually considered above 600. There are a lot of privileges associated with the credit card. Read on to discover more about the Zales Credit Card.
Zales Credit Card Review
- There is no annual fee charged.
- For late payments, you have to pay $38.
- Returned payment fee may amount to $38.
- 99% APR if you pay the full amount in 36 months.
- Purchase APR is 25.74%.
- $9.95 transaction fee on the purchase of promotional credit plan purchase.
- Annual Percentage is 29.99%.
- The card has amazing benefits for the loyal customers of the Zales.
- You can save on paying interests.
- There are a broad array of benefits for the credit card owners.
- The APR rate for the card is too high.
- The rewards and benefits are only applicable inside the Zales stores.
Benefits of the Zales Credit Card
- Cardholders receive jewelry inspection reminders, coupons and cleaning notifications through email.
- Receive a $50 discount when you shop in your birthday month.
- Enjoy a free shipping on all eligible purchases.
- Pay for jewelry repairs at Zales and earn exclusive discounts.
How to Apply For Zales Credit Card
Step 1– If you have decided to obtain the credit card, navigate to the application page of the Comenity bank.
Step 2– Before getting started, it is recommended that you see the cardholder benefits and have a glance at the important information about opening an account.
Step 3– The personal information part of the form needs to be filled with the following:
- Complete Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
- Intended Purchase Amount (optional)
Step 4– Scroll down and you will find the contact information section. Here, you need to fetch your complete street address or APO/FPO or Rural route address.
Step 5– Click ‘Continue’ and you will be taken ahead to the next part. Enter the requested details and submit the form. Once approved the bank will send you a confirmation email.