The Verve Credit Card application is powered by the Mid America Bank. You can get approval even if your credit score is bad. It is a beneficial credit card if you looking for financing your everyday expenses and building a credit score at the same time. The credit card can be used everywhere where Visa is accepted.
Apply Online to get instant results. The application procedure is easy and can be done through any web-enabled device. You just need to visit the application page of the bank and provide the personal and financial information in the requested spaces. Read the guidelines below to find a detailed instruction of the application. We have also mentioned an honest review of the credit card that lets you decide whether the card is worth applying.
Verve Credit Card Review
This credit card is serviced by Continental Finance Company, LLC. Read the following detailed reviews on this credit card.
- You could either get a card with a $35 or $ 59 annual fee.
- You can also get one with a $75 annual for the first year $99 for the second year.
- The APR is 23.9%, much lower than 29.9% of verve.
- When you get approved, your credit limit will most likely be $500.
- After 90 days, you will be able to increase your deposit by up to $ 2000.
- Fast and easy application process.
- $96 annual fee and a$10 monthly fees that would add up to $216 per year.
Use your card at locations everywhere that MasterCard is accepted. Initial credit limit of $ 500.
$125 is deducted fee the 1st year annual fee. It charged very high-interest rate.
Benefits of Verve Credit Card:-
Before you apply for this credit card, it is important to read its rewards features of this credit card:-
- $100 cash back for 1500 points.
- $100 off any airline flight for 8000 points
- $ 50 gift card for 5000 points and $ 25 gifts card for 3000 points.
- Score big on laptops, tablets, décor and more.
- Earn one point for every dollar you spent.
- 24/7 free online account access.
How can you apply for Verve Credit Card
Step 1) To obtain this card, visit Mid America Bank and Trust Company and fill an application form.
Step 2) Once on the application page, you will be asked to fill your personal information
- Complete Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Residential Details
Step 3) Check the ‘Yes’ option if you have an active checking account, check the box below to agree you are above the age of 18. Click ‘Continue Application’ to go ahead.
Step 4) Next within 50 seconds of submitting your online application, you receive a response page telling you the result.
Step 5) If your credit card application is approved then the card will be sent by mail.