Willing to apply for the United Credit Card? The credit card is serviced by the Chase Bank. The bank is the issuer of the United Mileage Plus Explorer Card, United Mileage Plus Club Card, United Travel Bank Card or the Mileage plus Go Visa Prepaid Card. The credit card is designed to be used at the United Airlines.
If you are a frequent flyer then you may find the credit card handy. It offers you a lot of bonus miles with $0 annual fee. The application is made easy at the website of the bank. You will be required to have a valid SSN and be at least 18 years of age. If you are eligible to apply then you may easily get the approval. Read the steps below and have a nice time applying.
United Credit Card Review
- The credit card has a purchase APR of 14.24%-24.24%.
- There is no annual fee for the first year. Afterward, you will have to pay $95 for usage.
- The cash advance APR is 26.24%.
- For late payments, you will be required to pay $38.
- The credit card has a lot of travel rewards associated with it.
- You can earn bonus miles on spending through the credit card.
- There is no annual fee for the first year.
- After the first year, you will have to pay $95 as an annual fee.
- It is a travel credit card. Therefore, if you are willing to get a cash back credit card or everyday card then you might consider comparing other credit cards in this range.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The United Credit Card lets you earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Once you obtain the United Club Membership you will be eligible to take advantage of a wide range of travel benefits.
- You can use the credit card anywhere around the world without the hassle of a foreign transaction fee.
- Qualifying for the premier status one can receive free treatment during travel and more.
How to Apply
Step 1– To apply for the United Credit Card you need to go to the webpage of the Chase Bank. Once the webpage opens you will be required to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2– Next you will be directed to the member sign-in page of the United. To proceed with the application you need to be a member of the United Airlines. If you are not a member you can sign up at the webpage of the United.
Step 3– Sign in and you fill the application form.
Check United Credit Card Status
To check the status of your United Credit Card you are required to call at 1-800-241-6522.