The Toys R Us Credit Card is introduced in partnership with the Synchrony Bank. It aims at providing the customers with rewards and discounts at the Toys R Us stores. The credit card is an in-store card which lets you enjoy easy financial accessibility. Using the card to pay for Toys R Us stores one can obtain rewards and special financing benefits. Application for the credit card can be done easily at the webpage of Synchrony Financial.
After getting your Toys R Us Credit Card you can use it for making purchases at the Toys R Us online as well as retail locations. The application webpage is highly responsive, therefore it can be accessed via any internet connected device. Read below to find credit card review and application guidelines.
Toys R Us Credit Card Reviews
- The credit card has a regular APR rate of 26.99%.
- There is $0 annual fee associated with the card.
- No maximum penalty APR.
- The grace period is 23 days.
- Online response is not enabled for this credit card.
- 3% fee on all foreign transactions.
- Parents who always fall short of cash while purchase accessories for their kids find the credit card extremely handy.
- With the credit card, you can have a great shopping time at Toys R Us and Babies R Us.
- You do not have to pay any annual charges for usage.
- There are charges if you fail to make the payment on time.
- The credit card offers are limited to the Toys R Us and Babies R Us stores.
Benefits of the Toy R Us Credit Card
- 15% discount or special financing offers on account opening.
- Once you have accumulated 125 points you can get $5 as Toy R Us rewards.
- 1 point on every $1 spent anywhere where Visa is accepted.
- 2 points for per dollar spent at the Toys R us stores.
How to Apply For Toys R Us Credit Card
Step 1– To begin the application you must open the homepage of the Toys R Us credit card. Select whether you are already a rewards member to go further with the application. If you are a new customer click on the button that reads ‘Please enroll me in Rewards”.
Step 2– You will be then taken to the application page. The applicant needs to complete the following fields:
- Complete Name
- Primary Phone
- Additional Phone
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income from all sources
- Length of time at current address (select a residence type from the drop-down menu below)
Step 3– Select a statement delivery method and provide the verification information in the section below.
Step 4– Scroll down to read the rates and fees table of the Synchrony Bank and check the box below to accept the agreements.
Step 5– Finally, click ‘Accept and submit’ and you are ready to go.