Willing customers of the Stein Mart Credit Card can apply at the webpage of the Synchrony Financial. The credit card is designed for use at the Stein Mart departmental stores. On purchase of designer brands and clothing accessories from the store, cardholders can earn exclusive deals. To get the credit card approved you need to have a good credit score.
Before applying it is recommended that you have a closer look at the review. Despite the credit card has a lot of rewards, the APR rate is high. Read the review below to help yourself decide whether the credit card is worth applying. If you still decide to apply you can find an easy application guideline below.
Stein Mart Credit Card Review
- Earn 1 point per dollar on purchase made at stein.
- Purchase intro APR is not offered.
- There is no annual fee for usage.
- The regular APR is 26.99%
- You can manage your account online.
- Get advance email notification of sales and events.
- No annual fee
- Online account management.
- Get advance notification
- The APR rate is high
- You have to pay late fee of $38
- Transfer intro APR is not allowed.
Benefits of Stein Mart Credit Card:
- If approved, you will start saving with 10% off on your first purchase.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on every purchase made with your Stein Mart credit card.
- For every 1,000 reward points earned cardholder will receive a $10 reward certificate.
- Save 10% at least 10 times a year.
- Celebrate with special savings during your birthday months.
- The credit card company will notify you in advance of sales events.
How to Apply
Step 1) You can apply for Stein Mart credit card by opening the application page of the Synchrony Bank. Once the webpage opens one will find the application form below.
Step 2) Next, fill the required information in the personal information section:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income from all sources
Step 3) Next, select a statement delivery method, and enter the following in the verification section:
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 4) Once you have completed filling the information, you are required to read the terms and conditions and rates and fees table. Click ‘Accept and Submit’ and you are ready to go.
Check Stein Mart Credit Card Application Status
Applied for the Stein Mart Credit Card? You can check the status of your application by calling at 855-269-2139.