SPIEGEL Credit Card is issued to the customers of the Spiegel or Newport News. You can apply at the webpage of the World Financial Network National Bank. The credit card is for the members of the Newport News. The Spiegel is a German new website which is visited by millions of users each month.
Spending at the Spiegel, the cardholders can receive a lot of incentives and rewards. You can use the credit card for making payments worldwide without the hassle of an annual fee. You can earn the Spiegel rewards certificate for accumulating points every time. Should you get the credit card? If you are confused thinking whether to apply or not then we are here with a detailed review of the Spiegel credit card. Once you decide to apply you can find easy steps below.
SPIEGEL Credit Card Review
- Get $25 Spiegel Rewards Certificate for every 2500 points earned.
- Earn 5 points Spiegel rewards certificate for every dollar spent on Spiegel and Newport News.
- Earn 1 point Spiegel Rewards certificate for every dollar spent on all the stores.
- The card is accepted worldwide.
- The card does not charge for purchase intro APR.
- The card provides 24hrs online access.
- The APR rate of the card is high at 24.99%.
- You get rewards from specific stores, not from all stores.
Benefits of SPIEGEL Credit Card
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The card allows balance transfers.
- The card provides a grace period of 23 days.
- The card does not charge any foreign transaction fee.
- The card security is based on chip and signature which is very safe.
How to Apply
Step1: Online application form is not provided. The application can be done at the World Financial Network National bank.
Step2: Call at (866)-507-6738 for the application information.
Step3: provide your personal information.
Check SPIEGEL Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card by calling at (866)-507-6738. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.