- Information Collected Via Our Website
We do not directly collect any personal information from you unless you contact us via e-mail or phone and offer information as part of your interaction with us.
Other ways we may collect information:
- If you interact with our site through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), we may receive information from the social network including your profile information and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
Ways our advertisers and other third-parties may collect information:
- When you click on links contained on Credit Card HQ, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies set by the companies that control those Web sites. This may include cookies set by those advertisers or third parties to track your movements through their sites or beyond. If you interact further with these third-party sites, such as giving personal information related to a credit application, you are again bound by their policies concerning such information. Credit Card HQ is not responsible for the usage of your private information once you have left our site. (You may be able to control the collection of information through cookies or other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device, but doing so is your responsibility.)
- Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information in rare instances, such as:
- To respond or comply with, in our sole discretion, a court order, subpoena, law enforcement or other government requests, with or without notice to you.
- To satisfy any applicable law or regulation.
- Information Protection
We take what we believe to be commercially reasonable steps to help protect any personal information that we collect. However, we do not guarantee that personal information will be completely protected. Any transmission of personal information by you is at your own risk.
- Information From Children
Credit Card HQ is not marketed to individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
- Updates to This Policy
- Contact Information