Apply for the PNC Credit Card at the online portal of the PNC Bank. The credit card is offered by the bank for a wide range of purposes. Some of the prominent credit cards of PNC include the- PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card, PNC Core Visa, PNC Points Visa Card and PNC Premier Visa Signature Credit Card. In a nutshell, this is a great card for shopping and travel.
The credit card lets you earn a wide range of benefits that range from travel rewards to points on everyday purchases. You can go to the homepage of PNC Credit Card to find the credit card that suits your needs. Read the guidelines below to apply for the credit card.
PNC Credit Card Review
Are you in a state of indecision thinking whether the credit card is good? If ‘Yes’ then you can find a detailed review of PNC Credit Card here. For more, you can compare all the PNC Credit Cards at the website of PNC Bank.
- The maximum late fee for the credit card is $38.
- The regular APR is 23.24%.
- There is no fee for balance transfers.
- The bank charges a fee of $38 if you fail to make the payments on time.
- The grace period is 21 days.
- 5% minimum cash advance rate.
- 3% is charged on all overseas transactions.
- The rewards associated with the credit card make it an excellent deal. You can get cash backs and discounts on using the card at gas stations and anywhere where Visa is accepted.
- Sign up bonuses on using the credit card for the first time.
- The earned rewards cannot be redeemed for travel and gift cards. Moreover, the rewards are non-transferrable.
- You will not be allowed to redeem cash until you have $25 in your account.
Benefits of the PNC Credit Card
- The customers can earn 4 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
- The eared rewards can be easily redeemed towards future purchases, travel, gift cards, merchandise and more.
- Sign up bonuses for making the first purchase after account activation.
- Earn 50% bonus points on every billing cycle.
How to Apply For PNC Credit Card
Step 1– Visit the online application page of the PNC Credit Card if you are willing to obtain the card.
Step 2– To begin the applicant must select whether he/she is an existing customer of the PNC Bank. If you are a PNC online banking user provide your username and password to continue. Else proceed by check the ‘No’ option.
Step 3– The information section of the form requires the following:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Housing Details
- Employment Status (if you are a student you can check the box below)
Step 4– You can add an applicant if you wish to enroll for a joint account. Click on the ‘Add a Co-Applicant’ button below and you will be enabled to enter the details of the additional person.
Step 5– Click ‘Continue’ and you will be taken ahead to review your application form. Accept the terms and conditions and you can submit the form for approval.