Apply for the Opus Credit Card or the Opus Money Transfer Card at the website of the New Day. The credit card can be used for making purchases and money transfers. It is well known for its money transfer benefits. The cardholder can easily transfer cash into their bank account. The card can be used for multiple purposes. You can make use of the cash transferred at restaurants, grocery stores, online shopping and more.
Approval is easy. You can get the credit card even if your credit is not good. To apply the user must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the UK. We have provided a detailed application instruction for the Opus Credit Card. You can also find credit card review and benefits. Read below to get the credit card.
Opus Credit Card Review
- There is no introductory APR Rate for purchases.
- Cash advances are not applicable.
- Balance transfer rate may be 2.84% monthly. This is variable as per the market rate.
- The APR rate is 39.9%.
- The credit limit of the card may be £ 250 to £ 1,200.
- No annual fee for usage.
- There is a late payment fee of £12.
- The credit card is great for those who are looking for a balance transfer card.
- Even if you have varied spending habits, the credit card would be functional.
- Save on paying interest if paying in full within 48 days of purchase.
- There are no interest periods on money transfers, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- The APR rate of the credit card is considered to be too high.
- You need to pay a fee for foreign transactions and transfers.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- There is no annual fee charged by the issuer.
- You can use the card anywhere where MasterCard is accepted. Use at 36 million locations worldwide.
- 24×7 online account management benefits.
How to Apply For Opus Credit Card
The credit card application is available online or through the post. To apply via post you need to fill in the online form, print it, provide your signature and mail it to the following address:
Opus card applications
PO Box 266
How to Apply Online
Step 1– To apply for your Opus Credit Card, you need to visit the application page of Opus. The personal information box needs to be completed with the following:
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Security Word
Step 2– The contact details part requires the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Residential status
Step 3– Complete the required fields in the financial information section. This includes your income and bank details.
Step 4– Read the important information in the box below and click the ‘Apply Now’ button.