Willing to obtain the Nationwide Credit Card? The application can be done at the webpage of the Nationwide Bank. The credit card is a perfect one for customers who are willing to pay no extra charges for credit usage. It comes with no annual fee, zero balance transfer charge, and easy online account management console. Nationwide Credit Card is a beneficial one if you are looking forward to getting a credit card for financing your everyday expenses as well as earn rewards.
The application has been made much easier by the bank. Once you fill out and submit the form you will get an instant approval status. Still thinking whether the credit card is any good? We have collected all the important information related to the credit card. Read below to find Nationwide Credit Card application steps.
Reviews of Nationwide Credit Card
- Get 5% cash back on everything you purchase.
- Earn 0.25% cash reward on pound sterling purchases.
- You are paid for your cash rewards each December every year.
- The card does not charge any 0% intro purchase rate.
- The card does not charge any balance transfer fee.
- The APR rate for this card is normal.
- The card charges very low-interest rates.
- The card charges purchase rate.
- The foreign transaction fee is charged by this card.
- The card charges late and penalty fees.
Benefits of Nationwide Credit Card
- The card allows balance transfers.
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- You can access your account sitting at your home through your cell phones.
- There is no cash advance limit to this credit card.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of Nationwide Credit Card Application.
Step2: Tell about yourself to start the application:
Step3: Read the information given. Tap “Apply now” to start the application.
Step4: Provide required information:
- Customer number
- How would you like to log in? (to go ahead with the application it is important to sign into your account, as the credit card is only issued to the members of the bank).
Step5: Read the fraud information given. Tap “continue” to complete the application.
Check Nationwide Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card you can check application status of the card by calling at 0800-055-6611. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.