Customers of the Meijer stores can apply for the Meijer Credit Card at the web portal of the Comenity Bank. The credit card is designed for usage at the Meijer supercenter chain. You can save great deals on purchase of grocery, electronics, home styling products and more. Moreover, the credit card can be used at the Meijer gas stations. It is a rewards card that lets you save while shopping.
In this tutorial, you will find Meijer Credit Card application steps. Are you still thinking whether the credit card is a good one? You can find answers to all your queries by having a glance at the credit card review below. Once you find the card handy, apply using the instructions below.
Meijer Credit Card Review
- The APR rate for the credit card is 24.99%. However, this may vary as per the market based prime rate.
- There is no purchase introductory APR offered.
- $0 annual fee is charged for usage.
- If you do not pay the bills before the due date, there is a late payment fee of $38.
- No cash advance fee.
- $0 is charged on foreign transactions.
- The card holders can easily make the credit card payment via mail, online or at a Meijer physical location.
- There are plenty of rewards associated with the credit card.
- Late payment fee is too high.
- The APR rate is high.
- The rewards of the credit card are limited to the Meijer stores.
Benefits of the Meijer Credit Card
- Using the card at the Meijer Fuel stations one can receive a discount of 10 cents on every gallon.
- $10 reward for every $70 spent.
- There are exclusive offers that let you save throughout the year.
- To pay your credit card bills or log into Meijer Credit Card account you can visit the login page of Comenity Bank.
How to Apply For Meijer Credit Card
Step 1– For apply the user is required to go to the credit card application webpage of Meijer.
Step 2- To begin you need to fetch the required contact details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Complete Address
- Phone number
- Email address
Step 3– Read the credit terms and click on the ‘Next’ button. Now you will be taken to the application step 2. Enter the following to go ahead:
- Social Security Number
- Annual Income
- Birth Date
Step 4– Review the terms and conditions and rates and fees table of the Comenity Bank. Check the blank box to agree to the terms and click ‘Submit’.