Frost Bank Credit Card application portal is designed for the willing customers of the credit card. If you are wishing to obtain a credit card for earning rewards and financing your personal and business expenses. The bank specializes in providing banking investments insurance. The credit card lets you easily finance business expenses. Now you can easily pay off for your business ongoings without the hassle of petty cash and checks.
Your business might be requiring finances, as it is common to fall short of cash. For such uses the credit card is great. We have collected all the information related to the Frost Bank Credit Card. Read on to find how to apply for the Frost Bank Credit Card.
Frost Bank Credit Card Review
- There is no annual fee associated with the credit card.
- The APR rate is 10.90%.
- The grace period is 25 days.
- The minimum Finance charge is $0.50.
- For late payments, you will have to pay $29.
- Cash advance APR is 19.90%.
- $29 is charged as over limit fee.
- The new purchases, cash advances, finance charges, and fees are charged in an average daily balance method.
- The credit card has no annual charges for usage.
- You can earn gift cards that can be one of the best ways to honor your employees.
- The credit card is accepted worldwide wherever Visa is accepted.
- Frost Bank has offered personal and business credit cards. You can apply for the one that applies to you.
- The credit card has impressive business rewards.
- You will be charged a lot once you fail to make the payment on time.
- There is a fee for cash advances.
- The credit card has fewer rewards when compared to its competitors.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- There are lots of rewards associated with the Frost Business Rewards credit card.
- You will find an extremely user-friendly online account management portal.
- One can easily make payments online or in-store.
- All your business expenses can be easily carried out with the help of the finance options.
How to Apply
Step 1– To apply for the credit card you need to go to the application page of Frost. Once the webpage opens you will find applications guidelines.
Step 2– For proceeding with the application, you need to download the application form. Fill the following information:
- Legal Name of Business
- Company Name
- Type of Business
- Physical Business Street Address
- Business Mailing Address
- Business Phone
- Tax ID Number
- Business Fax
Step 3– Business financial profile includes the following details:
- Primary Bank Name
- Phone Number
- Bank Address
- Zip Code
- Bank Officer to Contact
Step 4– Next you must go to the authorizing officer information. Provide the following details to go ahead with the application.
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Home Street Address
- Email Address
Step 5– Scroll down to read the terms and conditions and rates and fee table.
Step 6– Next, you must fill the employee cardholder information.
Once you have completed the form, you need to mail it to the following address:
Frost Business Credit Cards
P.O. Box 1375
San Antonio, TX 78295
The applicant can even fax the form to the following number- (800) 237-8024.
Check Frost Bank Credit Card Status
To check the status of your application you can get in touch with the support team by calling at 1-(800) 237-8024.