Wishing to apply for the Fingerhut Credit Card today? This is a good option for those who are looking for a credit card with no extra expenses. You can obtain the card even if you have a bad credit score. It is beneficial if you wish to finance your purchases from Fingerhut stores without any extra burden on your pockets. Credit Card Application is backed by the Web Bank. To get the card you are simply required to navigate to the webpage of the bank and provide your personal and financial information in the online form.
Is the Fingerhut Credit Card good for you? This is one of the most common questions. It is a decent credit card for those who are not willing to pay annual expenses and a fee for extra usage. Read on to find credit card review and application steps.
Fingerhut Credit Card Reviews
- The late payment fee for the credit card is $38.
- There is no fee charged for crossing the credit limit.
- $0 annual fee for usage.
- The grace period is 24 days.
- No online response.
- Cash advance rate is not applicable to the credit card.
- You do not have to pay for foreign transactions.
- The regular APR rate is 25.90%.
- You can set up a low monthly payment plan with much ease.
- The credit card is suitable for low-income groups and those who have a bad credit. You can get an easy approval and enjoy the benefits with no extra charges paid.
- There are no rewards associated with the credit card.
- It is meant for shopping at the Fingerhut stores, so if you are the one who has a varied spending habit then this would not suit your needs.
- Balance transfers are not allowed.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The credit card has no annual charges.
- The application is quick, you can instantly apply at the website of Web Bank and start purchasing through the card.
- You can apply even if your credit record is not good.
How to Apply For Fingerhut Credit Card
Step 1– To get the credit card you must go to the application page of the Fingerhut. If you are a pre-approved customer you can fetch the customer number in the blank space before filling the form.
Step 2– The address and contact information part requires the following information:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
Step 3– Now you need to enter the SSN, birth date and available income in the personal identification section. Scroll down and set up an email and password for logging into your account.
Step 4– Check the ‘Yes’ option if you wish to receive statements online. Review the terms and conditions and finally hit the ‘Submit Application’ button.