Willing to apply for Discover Credit Card? The card is backed by the Discover Bank which provides an easy to use application portal at their website. You can apply for the credit card in a few minutes, all you need to do is provide your personal and financial information.
Discover it Card is a beneficial credit card if you are looking forward to finances your everyday expenses. You can easily use the credit card at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, clubs and online shopping portals.
If you are still struck with confusion we are here to provide you’re a detailed review of the Credit Card. Here one can find a detailed information related to the card which is extremely useful in deciding whether the credit card applies to the needs of the user. Simply scroll down to find credit card review and application steps.
Discover Credit Card Reviews
- No annual fee is charged by the Bank for usage
- No max over limit fee
- No Max penalty APR
- The grace period is 23 days
- 99% cash advance fee is levied on the credit card
- The credit card lets its users earn discounts on every purchase
- Easy finance options on all everyday purchases
- You can get easy approval if your credit score is good
- There is a max late fee of $37 on the credit card
- If you wish to get a simple credit card then you must opt for a flat rate credit card
Benefits of the Discover Credit Card
- Using the credit card at gas stations, restaurants and other such shopping locations you can receive a discount of 5%.
- The rewards points do not expire and hence you can redeem them anytime you wish.
- The earned rewards can be instantly redeemed towards shopping at amazon.com
- Exclusive bonus offers that includes matching of all the cash backs earned at the end of the year
How to Apply For Discover Credit Card
Step 1– To apply for the credit card you need to open the application homepage of the Discover Bank. Once the webpage opens you will be required to enter your full name, suffix (optional) and select a card design.
Step 2– Now you will be forwarded to a new webpage that needs the following details:
- Your Complete Address
- Zip Code
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Employment Status
- Total Annual Gross Income
- Monthly Housing/ Rent Payment
- Total Available Assets
Step 3– Next you will be required to read and agree to the online banking terms. Finally, the bank will send a confirmation email once your application is approved.