You can apply for a Coldwater Creek Credit Card at the webpage of the Comenity Bank. The card is designed to be used at the Coldwater Creek Stores for women. Females who love shopping might find the credit card handy. It lets you enhance your shopping experience. With the credit card, you are free to explore the latest fashion accessories and get them for yourself.
Moreover, it is a rewards credit card that lets you save on purchases. If you usually stop to shop at the Coldwater Creek stores then the credit card is worth obtaining. Sometimes the users are in a state of indecision thinking whether the credit card is good. You can read a detailed review of the credit card below. If you decide to apply, read on and find an easy application guideline.
Coldwater Creek Credit Card Review
- The Coldwater Creek Credit Card has an APR rate of 25.99%. This is variable as per the market based prime rate.
- APR for balance transfers and cash advances is 27.99%.
- The minimum interest charged is $2.
- You do not have to pay for usage.
- Cash advance rate is $10 or 5% whichever is greater.
- 3% is charged for foreign transactions.
- $38 is charged if you fail to make the payments on time.
- The credit card has a lot of rewards associated with it.
- There is no annual fee charged for usage.
- Shop easier with the help of the credit card.
- Late payments fee is too high.
- APR rate of the credit card is comparatively high.
- If you have varied spending habits the credit card would not meet your requirements.
Benefits of the Coldwater Creek Credit Card
- Shopping at the Coldwater Creek stores the cardholder can earn 5 points for every $1 spent.
- Once you have accumulated 1000 points you will get a $10 rewards certificate.
- The earned points are automatically credited to your account.
- 20% discount on your first purchase made at the Coldwater Creek retail location or online store.
- $25 coupon for your birthday month.
How to Apply For Coldwater Creek Credit Card
Step 1– The applicant is required to open the application page of the Coldwater Creek.
Step 2– On the page you will find the section for personal information. Complete it with the following data:
- Complete Name
- Birth Date
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Complete Home Address
Step 3– Enter the annual income, mobile phone and alternate number in the next part of the form.
Step 4– Now you should scroll down and read the important information about opening an account. Check the box below to agree to the above mentioned terms and click ‘Submit’.