The Business Credit Card from Chase lets you finance your business expenses with much ease and comfort. Chase Bank is the issuer of a wide range of business cards. The Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, the United Mileage Plus Credit Card and Marriot Premier Rewards Credit Card are some of the major business cards.
Once you get the credit card in the mail you can instantly activate it for purchases. If you have already decided to apply you can simply follow the guidelines below. One can also find the review of the credit card.
Chase Business Credit Card Review
- The Business Credit Card from Chase Bank has an APR rate of 17.24%-22.24%.
- The Balance transfer APR is 17.24% which is variable as per the prime rate.
- Cash Advance APR is 26.24%.
- The annual membership fee is $95.
- Cash advances amount to $15 or 5% whichever is greater.
- There are no charges for foreign transaction.
- The credit card does not charge any fee for foreign transactions.
- You can find an easy way to finance your business expenses.
- The credit card has an annual fee which can burn a hole in your pocket.
- The APR rate is higher and there is no introductory bonus.
- For approval, the applicant needs to have an excellent credit score.
Benefits of the Chase Business Credit Card
- You can earn cash back on spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of opening the account.
- One can get a 2% cash back on spending at gas stations and restaurants.
- The card holders are allowed to earn a 2% cash back on all other purchases
- Enjoy a 1% cash back on all other purchase made through the card with no limit.
How to Apply for the Chase Business Credit Card
Step 1– For the application, the customer needs to go to the application page. Now the application form will appear on the screen.
Step 2– Enter the requested business information and personal information to proceed.
Step 3– Scroll down to read the e-sign disclosure and consent for electronic communications and pricing and terms. Check the box below to agree to the terms and click “Continue”.
Check Chase Business Credit Card Status
For checking the status of your application you need to call at 00 1 302-594-8200.