The British Airways Credit Card is designed to be used for travel purchases at the British Airways. You can apply if you are a usual flyer. The credit card is issued by the airline company in partnership with the American Express. Whether you are looking for a rewards card or a travel credit card, the British Airways credit card would fit your requirements.
The credit card has lots of advantages to offer. However, you must consider reading the review. If you find the credit card handy, you can apply using the instructions below.
British Airways Credit Card Review
- Earn up to 75,000 bonus Avios through this credit card.
- Earn 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $3000 on purchases in 3 months.
- Earn 3 Avios on every $1 spent on British Airways.
- The APR rate for this card is normal.
- The card charges very low-interest rate.
- You can update your account anytime, anywhere.
- The card charges on purchase rate.
- Cash advance rate is too high.
- The card also charges late and penalty fees.
Benefits of British Airways Credit Card
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The card does not charge any foreign transaction fee.
- The card provides a grace period of 23 days.
- The card allows balance transfers.
- Online response is provided for any queries.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the secure online portal of British Airways of Credit Card Application.
Step2: To begin with the application you need to enter the following information:
- Email Address
- Middle Name
- Name on Card
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 3: Next you are required to fill the requested contact information:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Home Phone Number
- Housing Status
- House Number
- Post Code
Step 4: Next you would be required to provide the financial information, review the application once and submit it.
British Airways Credit Card Application Check Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card by calling at 0861-422-000. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.