Looking for steps to apply for the Blaze Credit Card? You have come to the right place, as here one can find easy application steps and credit card reviews. Blaze Credit Card is serviced by the First National Bank. It is beneficial if you are willing to obtain a credit card to finance your everyday expenses. With the credit card, you can pay off your bills at restaurants, departmental stores and grocery stores with much ease.
You can apply for the credit card at the webpage of First National Bank. The online application portal features a short application form which can be submitted easily just at a click. Find a complete review of the credit card here. If you find the credit card handy you can apply here.
Blaze Credit Card Reviews
- The annual purchase rate on the credit card is 24.90%.
- APR for cash advances is 24.90%.
- The bank does not charge any interest if you pay off the entire balance before the due date of every month.
- If you add an authorized user, there is an additional fee of $20.
- 2% of cash advances.
- There is a late payment fee of $25.
- The late payment fee on the credit card is less when compared to others.
- You can avoid paying interests on transactions.
- There are a lot of charges associated with the credit card. So, if you are willing to get a card with no extra expenses this would not fit your needs.
- It charges an annual fee, cash advance fee and charges for a late payment.
Benefits of the Blaze Credit Card
- The credit card does not charge a fee for making transaction overseas.
- There is $0 penalty APR.
- In case you theft or fraud the bank will provide the coverage.
- 24×7 online account management services.
- Repair your credit score by making payments on time.
How to Apply For Blaze Credit Card
Step 1– You are required to go to the application webpage of the bank by following this Link.
Step 2– The application section there will ask you the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 3– Go ahead to the contact information part of the form and fetch the following in the blank spaces:
- Email Address
- Home Phone
- Business Phone
Step 4– The next section asks for your financial data. Fetch the following information to proceed with the application.
- Taxable Income
- Nontaxable Income
- Select whether rent or owns
- Monthly Rent or Mortgage obligation
Step 5– Hit ‘Next’ and you will be enabled to submit the application.
Check Blaze Credit Card Status
For checking the status of your Blaze Credit Card Status you need to contact the bank at 1-605-782-3472.