You can apply for the Best Buy Credit Card if you are a usual shopper at the Best Buy stores. It is a rewards credit card that can help you enjoy shopping. The credit card is issued by the Best Buy stores in partnership with the Citi Bank. Moreover, the card can be used inside the Sporting Goods and Golf Courses.
Once you get the credit card in the mail you can activate it for making purchases. Save on purchase of electronics, cell phones, and other consumer electronics. Is the credit card a perfect choice for you? To answer such questions we have provided a detailed review of the credit card.
Best Buy Credit Card Review
- The APR rate of the credit card is 26.49%
- You need to pay 5% or minimum $15 for balance transfers.
- The grace period is 25 days.
- The credit card company does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- For late payments, you will be charged $38.
- Cash advance rate is 29.24%.
- The credit card has a decent amount of rewards and benefits associated with it.
- The customer is not required to pay any additional charged for cash advances and usage.
- You can consider applying if you are a dedicated customer of the Best Buy stores.
- If you wish to obtain a credit card that has a flexible rewards program, then you might consider comparing other credit cards in this range.
- The APR rate is quite high.
Benefits of Best Buy Credit Card
- The credit card holders can earn a 10% cash back on their first purchase made within 2 weeks of activation.
- Earn 1.5 points on spending $1 at gas stations, restaurants and clubs.
- Making purchases over $35 you can enjoy free shipping.
- Using the credit card at grocery stores and bars you can earn 1 points per $1 spent.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of Best Buy Credit Card Application.
Step2: Provide the required information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Confirm password
- Phone number
- My best buy number ID
Step3: Tap “create an account” to complete the application and open the account.
Check Best Buy Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card online. Go to the status check page and provide your Date of Birth, SSN and Zip Code.