BDO Credit Card offers easy finance options for personal and business uses. The application can be done at the webpage of the BDO Bank. It is an easy way to finance your travel expenses, dining and entertainment and shopping. The bank issues a wide range of credit cards that are able to fit your requirements. It has a good amount of benefits and is handy in managing your day to day expenses.
Before getting started with the application you will be required to go to the credit card page and answer a few questions. The bank has developed an incredible online portal for the customers. Here you can choose a credit card by comparing it with the others or allow BDO to help you get the best card. Read the guidelines below to apply for the BDO Credit Card. We have also provided a detailed review of the card.
BDO Credit Card Reviews
- The principal membership fee for the first year amounts to P125.
- The earned rewards can be exchanged for exciting rewards in the BDO catalog.
- You can set up monthly installments as per your comfort.
- The interest rate is 3.50%.
- Good for those who are wishing to get a card for financing their everyday purchase.
- Can be used at a wide range of locations.
- You are allowed to set easy monthly installments.
- When used at the BDO Partner websites for shopping, enjoy exclusive deals.
- The cardholders have a pay a huge membership fee.
- The rewards are not adequate.
- There are not interest saving schemes associated with the credit card.
How to Apply For BDO Credit Card
Step 1– To obtain the credit card one must open the credit cards page of BDO. On the webpage, you will find options to get a card suggested, compare a card or choose a brand for your new card. It is recommended that you read the terms and conditions of the BDO Credit Card before applying.
Step 2– Select the one that applies to you, answer the questions that are displayed on the screen and you will be navigated to the application page.
Step 3– To begin, the applicant should fetch the following information in the blank spaces:
- Select a Title
- Complete Name
- Name that would appear on the card
- Enter a promo code
Step 4– Your application will be processed and you will be taken ahead to the next page. Here you need to fill the following fields:
- Place of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Home Ownership Status
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
Step 5– Enter your employment and gross annual income and tap on ‘Next’. Provide the requested information and provide the required documents.
Submit your application and wait for the approval.