Willing to apply for the Barclaycard Visa Credit Card? Find steps for application and Barclay Credit Card Review here. Read the credit card benefits, compare it with other cards of this range and apply if you find it handy.
You can apply for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard which is a travel credit card or consider applying for the Barclay Rewards Card if you wish to earn rewards and cash backs. You can view the complete list of Barclay Credit Cards at the homepage of Barclays. Read below to find application steps and credit card review.
Barclay Credit Card Review
- The regular APR Rate of the credit card is 25.24% variable.
- Purchase introductory APR is not offered.
- There is no annual fee charged by the bank for usage.
- 3% or minimum $5 is charged for balance transfers.
- If you fail to make the payments on time there is a late fee of $37.
- The grace period is 23 days.
- No max penalty APR.
- The Barclaycard Visa is a rewards card that lets you earn plenty of reward points which can be later redeemed towards purchases, gift cards and more.
- There are no annual charges, so no need to worry about paying a heavy annual fee.
- The Visa Card requires a fair credit score. So if you are a victim of identity theft you may have a hard time getting the approval.
- The APR rate is too high. Moreover, you need to pay for balance transfers and late payments.
Benefits of the Barclay Credit Card
- The cardholders can receive 2 points per $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases.
- 1 point on all other purchases.
- Limitless earning of rewards. You can redeem as many points as you wish as there is no limit on redemption.
- The rewards earned do not expire. So there is no hurry for redemption.
- The customer can redeem the points for cash, gift cards or a statement of credit.
How to Apply For Barclay Credit Card
Step 1– Application can be done at the application homepage of the Barclaycard Visa. Read the financing and rewards terms and scroll down to fill the form.
Step 2– Enter the following personal information to begin:
- Complete Name
- Permanent Address
- Time at Permanent Address
- Residence Status
Step 3– Go ahead to the employment and financial information and contact details part and enter the following:
- Total Annual Income
- Account Type
- Planned Purchase Amount
The contact information needs to be filled with the phone number and email address.
Step 4– Fetch in your birth date, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name and choose whether you wish to receive Apple or iTunes Gift.
Step 5– Scroll down to read the legal terms and conditions, check the box below to agree and click on ‘Apply’.