You can apply for The Bank of Hawaii credit card at the webpage of the bank. The credit card lets you earn a lot of incentives in the first. If you are a usual Hawaiian Airlines flyer then the credit card would be beneficial for you. However, the rewards program of the credit card is a little low. For approval, you need to have an excellent credit score. You do not have to pay an annual fee in the first year.
The credit card is issued by the Bank of Hawaii. You can apply if you are resident of the country. If you are willing to obtain the card, then it is recommended that you read the review. Once you find the credit card useful you can apply. To apply through phone you need to call at 1-888-799-4889 or online.
Bank of Hawaii Credit Card Review
- The credit card has an APR rate of 18.23%. This is variable as per the market based prime rate.
- The introductory APR is 0% for 18 months.
- There is no max over limit fee for usage.
- The cash advance rate is 15.24%-18.24%.
- Cash advance fee amounts to 4% or minimum $10.
- 2% is charged on foreign transactions.
- The credit card comes with $0 annual fee for usage.
- Good for anyone who travels frequently using the Hawaii airlines. Once you collect 35,00 bonus miles you can redeem it towards future purchases.
- The rates and fee table of the credit card are quite impressive.
- You can use the credit card for making everyday purchases excluding Hawaiian Airlines.
- If you are looking for a credit card that offers a long-term value,
- The APR rate of the credit card is a little high.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The credit card comes with a low rate and fee that let you shop without the burden of paying a high usage fee.
- Once you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening you will earn 10,000 bonus points.
- The points can be easily redeemed towards future purchases.
- The cardholder can earn 1 point for every $1 spent on the credit card.
How to Apply
Step 1– To get the credit card inside your pocket you need to go to the online application page of the Bank of Hawaii Credit Card. Once you are on the webpage you need to enter the following details:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
Step 2– In the next step, you will be required to proceed to the employment and financial section.
- Total Annual Income
- Select account type
- ATM usage
- How many times in the past you have used cash advances
Step 3 – Now you will be required to enter the required details in the contact and security information.
Step 4– Check the boxes below if you wish to enroll in paperless statements and agree to the disclosures.
Step 5– Read the legal terms and conditions and click the “Apply” button.
Check Bank of Hawaii Credit Card Status
For checking the status of your credit card you need to call at 1-888-799-4889 and provide your application number.