Bank America Student Credit Card is issued by the bank for the college going students. You can apply at the web portal of the Bank of America. The Bank of America Cash Rewards for Students, Bank of America Travel Rewards and BankAmericard are the three credit cards handy for students.
Using the credit card one can save money on purchases and build a credit score. Whether you wish to shop for grocery or spend on international purchases the credit card offers you the liberty. This card offers you so many exclusive offers and coupons. Read the following reviews and rewards of this credit card which is below.
Bank of America Student Card Reviews:
- No annual fee and no transfer fee.
- You get 100 dollar bonus for spending 500.
- Allowed around 15 or 16 dollars a worth for re-payment as well as other living expenses.
- This card gives the flexibility.
- The regular APR is 13.24%-23.24%
No balance transfer fee for 60 days
0% purchases and transfers for 15 months.
No credit history needed.
3% foreign transaction fee
Potential for an APR above 20%
Benefits of Bank of America Student Credit Card:
- The annual fee is not charged.
- 24/7 online response and 0% intro APR for 15 months.
- This card provides security benefits like zero liability protections, fraud monitoring, overdraft protection.
- You can add your card to your mobile device and enjoy the convenience to shop and pay in store.
How to Apply For Bank of America Student Credit Card
Step 1) To begin the applicant must go to the student credit cards webpage of the Bank of America and choose a credit card. Once you have selected a card, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2) Next, fill your information:
- First name
- Last name
- Residential address
- Zip code
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Mother’s maiden name
Step 3) Next, student information:
- What is your student status?
- Year in school
- Are you employed? YES NO
- Total annual income
- Source of income
Step 4) Please see terms and condition of the account.
Step 5) Next, by submitting this application, check the box
Acknowledge that you have reviewed the card terms and conditions.
Agree to submit your application for this credit card.
How to Check Bank of America Student Credit Card Status
Step 1– To check the status you need to open the check status page and enter the following details:
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of SSN
- Zip Code