The Aqua Credit Card is quite popular among the individuals in the UK. You can apply even if you have a bad credit. The credit card is an easy mode to make your bills payment and finance other expenses. You can apply at the web portal of the New Day. The Aqua Classic Credit Card comes with no annual fee and additional charges for usage.
The application has been made quite easier by the New Day Ltd. You just need to visit the eApply portal and fetch the requested information. It is recommended that you read the credit card review before proceeding. If you have already decided to apply, then you can scroll down to find Aqua Credit Card application guidelines.
Aqua Credit Card Review
- Earn 0.5% cash back transferred to your account every year.
- 0% interest on the payment of your purchases made in full amount on every month.
- Earn $100 cash back reward per year.
- Get 3% cash withdrawal fee from abroad purchases.
- It also provides poor credit rewards.
- The card does not charge any maximum credit limit.
- The card also does not charge any minimum credit limit.
- The card charges very less cash advance fee.
- A very less money transfer fee is charged by this card.
- The card provides interest-free promotional period.
- The APR rate is very high at 35.9%.
- The purchase rate of the card is charged at 35.95%.
- The card charges on every balance transfers.
Benefits of Aqua Credit Card
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The card provides a grace period for 20days.
- You can access your account easily with fast response.
- The card allows balance transfers like MasterCard, VISA, etc.
- You can use your account online with your android phones, tablets, etc.
- No abroad purchase fee is charged by this card.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of Aqua Credit Card Application.
Step2: Provide your personal information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Security word
Step3: Provide your contact information:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Home number
- Work number
Step4: Provide living status information:
- Residential status
- My postcode is
Step5: Provide your employment and spending information:
- Employment status
- What’s your income
- Each year (before tax)
- Do you expect your financial situation to get worse in the near future
- Are you interested in an immediate cash withdrawal?
Step6: Provide your bank details:
- Bank account number
- Sort code
Step7: Read the details given. Tap “apply now” to complete the application.
Check Aqua Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the card, you can check application status of the credit card by calling at 0333-220-2691. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8:30 pm.