The APEC Business Travel Card is issued to the business travelers. You can apply if you are a citizen of the APEC participating economies. However, the participating members are the United States and Canada. The card is handy in getting Visa or entry permits thus helps the travelers to save time and enabled multiple entries. However, the card is valid for 3 years.
If you are authorized to apply you can easily obtain the credit card. Once you have applied you can move between AEPC economies with much ease and comfort. The application can be done by filling the form and then mailing it to the respective address. Read below to find a detailed explanation of the application procedure.
APEC Business Travel Card Review
- Earn 75,000 bonus Qantas points on spending $2500 on your eligible purchases.
- You can save $425 for the first year.
- Get 50% off on shopping and travel expenses made by this card.
- Earn $10 on billions every year from this credit card.
- The APR rate for the card is good.
- The card does not charge any foreign transaction fee.
- No max advance fee is charged by the credit card issuer.
- The card charges a penalty and late fee.
- The card charges on balance transfers.
Benefits of APEC Business Travel Card
- The card provides a grace period of 23 days.
- The card allows balance transfers.
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- 24hrs online response to any queries.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of APEC Business Travel Card Application.
Step2: Provide your personal details:
- Name of your company
- Type of business
- Position held
- Contact phone
- Fax number
- Email address
- Business address
- Postal address
Step3: Provide your payment details:
- Expiry date
- Card number
- CVC number
- Name of Cardholder
- Signature to authorize payment
Step4: Attach a photograph of yourself in the form. And provide the date.
Step5: Provide your passport details:
- Passport number
- Issuing office
- Family name
- Given name
- Country of birth
Step6: Provide other required information:
- The number of trips between APEC economies per year.
- Average length of trips
- Options for receiving an interim card
- Membership of business
Step7: Read the declaration information given and provide declaration signature of the applicant.
Step8: Read the other details given in the application form.
Step9: after reading the details mail the form to address given at last.
Check APEC Business Travel Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card by calling at +65 6891 9671. Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm.