Loblaw Card is issued for the Canadian residents. it was found that the grocery stores overcharged for some packaged bread products. In order to make things good, the Loblaw provides a $25 card that can be used for obtaining bread products across the nation. If you already possess a Loblaw Card you can easily get it active through an easy online procedure. We have provided all the information related to the card.
Simply scroll down then turn on to read details of the Loblaw Card Activation with the card number.
FAQ Loblaw Card Program
- The card is issued and serviced by the Peoples Trust Company. However, the card services portal is backed by the Blackhawk Network (Canada) ltd.
- The activation procedure is quite simple and easy. You just need to keep your card details handy and you are ready to go.
How to Activate
Step 1– If you already have the Loblaw card it is time for activation. To begin the procedure you must go to the card services page.
Step 2– Once the webpage opens you need to locate the sign in section. Provide your Card Number, Plastic Date, and Security Code present at the back of your card.
Now your card will be active for making purchases. You can use the card at the following locations:
- Atlantic Superstore
- Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Bloor Street Market
- Cash & Carry
- Club Entrepot
- Extra Foods, Fortinos
- Independent City Market
- Loblaws City Market
- Maxi, Maxi & Cie
- No Frills, Presto, Provigo
- Provigo Le Marche
- Real Canadian Superstore
- Real Canadian Wholesale Club
- Valu-mart, Wholesale Club
- Your Independent Grocer, or Zehrs
- The Loblaw Card can be used to purchase products besides bread.
- There are some terms and conditions on purchases made through the card. The use is restricted to purchase alcohol, tobacco or at a cooking school.
- If you are using the card to make a purchase you will not be required to provide the ID to the store keeper.
- Returns are possible. However, the customer has to follow the store return policy.
Loblaw $25 Gift Card has Arrived
The Grocery giant has offered a $25 gift card to the customer as a reward for playing an active role in fixing the bread scandal. The gift card can be redeemed towards future purchases at any of the Loblaw locations. The gift card would be sent to the individuals via mail. Once you get it you can easily activate it for use.