AAA Credit Card is a good one if you are willing to get a credit card to earn plenty of rewards. The AA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card application is powered by the Bank of America. The credit card has unlimited rewards associated with it. Moreover, you can redeem the earned points for air ticket purchases, car rentals, hotel stays, gift cards and more. The rewards program would be handy if you are a frequent traveler. Moreover, the credit cardholders can enjoy a lot of benefits on the purchase of gas, grocery, resorts and more.
You do not have to be a member of the AAA to apply. Anyone can apply for the credit card online. We have collected all the information related to the AAA Credit Card. You can read on to know whether the credit card is any good. If you decide to apply you can perform the application following the instructions below.
AAA Credit Card Review
- The credit card comes with an APR rate of 13.24%-23.24%.
- Purchase introductory APR is not offered.
- You need to pay $37 if you fail to make the payment on time.
- The grace period is 25 days.
- There is no max over-limit fee associated with the credit card.
- 5% or a minimum $10 is charged for cash advances.
- The fraud liability is $0
- The credit card has a good amount of rewards associated with it.
- If you are an AAA flyer, then the credit card would prove handy.
- You can earn numerous rewards on using the credit card for gas and grocery purchases.
- There is an annual fee for usage.
- The APR rates may be too high.
Benefits of the AAA Credit Card
- You can get a $100 statement credit on making a minimum purchase of $250.
- The customer can earn 3 points on every $1 spent on AAA travel purchases.
- You can earn 1 point on spending $1 on purchases made outside the AAA.
- The reward points can be later redeemed towards statement credit, travel and hotel stay.
- The earned points do not expire.
How to Apply
Step 1– Once you have decided to obtain the credit card you need to visit the application page of the AAA.
Step 2– Scroll down and you will find the application form. To get started you need to enter the following:
- Complete Name
- Zip Code
- You can add a new address if you wish to send your stamen to a different address.
Step 3– Select your citizenship status and complete the employment and finances section.
Step 4– Add the additional information, read the terms and conditions and check the box below to agree. Review the application once and tap on the button tagged ‘Review your Information’.
Check AAA Credit Card Status
For checking the application status of the credit card you are required to call at 1.800.932.2775.